Find a Tenant

Find a tenant

How can I find a new Tenant?

You can advertise your property via this website, or alternatively join the Cando Lettings Scheme which offers a hassle free, full management and repairs reporting service for landlords at a competitive price. For further information about Cando Lettings visit:

Alternatively you can contact the Vale of Glamorgan Housing Advice team for details of how the Vale of Glamorgan Council may be able to assist you with finding a tenant. Contact Housing Advice on 01446 709567.

You may also want to contact local Letting agents who offer property managment services. For contact details of letting agents in the Vale click here.

Do you have a shared property to rent? Do you want opportunity to maximise your income? Have you Considered renting a room or a property on a house share basis?

Do you have a spare room? Do you want an opportunity to increase your income? Have you considered renting out your spare room and taking in a lodger?

Supported Lodgings

Are you a local resident in the Vale of Glamorgan with a spare room and a willingness to help young people?
Llamau has 25 years experience of working with vulnerable young people and set up the Supported Lodgings Scheme in partnership with the Vale of Glamorgan Council.

Click on the document below for further information.

Supported Lodgings